Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back to Rose Lake

I thought I'd share some photos from last years trip to Rose lake and compare them to our 2007 trip.  We stayed at the same camp site, but had very different weather and fishing results.  Not to mention I was rocking a pretty mean fu manchu back in '07!

Here's the camp site last year:


Here's '07s setup:


You'll notice that there's no fire going in the '07 photo...because we were under a fire ban. Surprisingly enough we didn't miss the fire.


Above is the Rose Lake Falls 2007, notice how its just a trickle compared to last years deluge:


And finally here's me rockin this bad ass fu manchu showing off how awesome the smallies were biting back in '07:


And last years shot of me with a nice full chin hairs and no fish:


Both of these trips were awesome, but I have gone up and down this stairway enough for one lifetime:


A nice flat trip will be fine next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment