Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Wildlife Photos

Well, I looked at the previous "Glacier Wildlife" post and I realized that we saw more that what I posted there were buffalo, deer, pronghorn, big horn sheep...well, lets see what photos I can dig up! This isn't just Glacier, but the trip all the way out there as well.

Just got to Custer State Park and got welcomed by this big fella by the side of the road!


Pronghorn ahoy!  Also in Custer St. Park.


Then we drove through a whole herd of buffalo:


We spent so much time looking up high for these darn big horn sheep and they were hiding down in the ditch!


Cute baby skunk outside Kalispell, MT


Prarie doggin'


This little buck was more interested in eating than getting out of the road!


I think that about covers the critters I was able to get photos of.  Its fun to look back at this trip and all the awesome scenery.  I would recommend a trip to Glacier National Park to anyone who asks!


No comments:

Post a Comment