Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glacier Park Pics

My primary reason for starting up this blog is to share photos and experiences with other people.  Specifically for my trip to Bahrain this March, but generally for all my other activities as well. So from here until I have some new material from the Bahrain trip I'll just post a couple of my better photos from my more memorable trips in the recent past.  I'll start with a great shot of Bowman Lake in Glacier National Park, that I took last summer:


Sticking with the Glacier Park Theme for this update I'll go to the east side of the park for St. Mary's Lake.  I can't get over how beautiful the lakes look in this park.


We were fortunate enough to get on the "Going to the Sun Road" this was the last day we were scheduled at the park, and it was the latest anyone could remember the road being opened, July 12 or 13 I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment