Friday, March 30, 2012

Last Day, Scott's Birthday at the Day Spa, Flying Home

Well I'm home after a 25.5 hour airline marathon.  On the last day in Bahrain, (which also happened to be Scott's Birthday,) we decided to go to this very nice day spa.  Then we went home and had a pizza party and some coconut birthday cake and bon voyage Mr. Dave...

Here's the front door of the spa:


Down the hall to the pool/workout area:


One of the pools:


The inside portion of the pool I spent most my time in:


I'm kicking it out in the sun by the pool:


Outside portion of the pool:


I finally got all the Gundys together for a photo during the birthday party:


Off I go...one last look at the Bahrain Airport:


Here's Kuwait City on the way in for the 1 hour stop there:


Well, that's all I have for this trip.  I hope I made my travels interesting to my friends who were following along!

Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment