Friday, March 23, 2012

Wahoo! Bahrain, and a shave please...

Today was another full day in The Kingdom.  We started off with a light breakfast and some recreational sea shell gathering.  The household was abuzz because today we were going to Wahoo.  Wahoo is the big water park in the City Centre Mall in Manama City.  It was good clean fun and I even managed to get some photos...had to buy one of them though...I think you'll agree it was worth it!


I bumped into these two on the lazy river..


Then the big bucket o' water dumped out on me...


Grant and I in the wave pool....



With all that childishness out of the way, we had to go to the barber because Scott needed to get a haircut before returning to work on Sunday.  He let me go first:


...and the Commander...


That is all, carry on....

No comments:

Post a Comment