Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Wood Shop, The Rug Shop, The Tailor & Watch Guy

We had a great day visiting many merchants today.  Started with a visit to the wood shop.  These folks carry all sorts of middle eastern styled rosewood and mahogany items like boxes, chess sets, and these rocking camels and horses:


We went to the rug shop after that and it took me a while before deciding what kind of rugs I wanted to buy.  I finally settled on a silk and wool Afghan tribal style for my living room rug, and a couple of runners to go along.  Here I am with Abdul our friendly rug merchant. He was very entertaining...


After the rug shop we stopped into the tailor to get me measured up for a new suit, blazer, and smoking jacket.  I will be dressed in style.  Here I am selecting my materials...


We also visited Gundy's watch guy:


We also stopped by Gundy's jeweler, I needed to get cuff links for my new shirts that'll be coming my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment